- Recent publications
- Master and PhD
- Characterization of a CLYC detector for underground experiments, T. Martinez et al., submitted to NIM-A (2017), e-Print: arXiv:1710.02420 [physics.ins-det].
- Dynamics of the ions in Liquid Argon Detectors and electron signal quenching, L. Romero, R. Santorelli, B. Montes, Astropart. Phys. 92 (2017) 11-20. e-Print: arXiv:1609.08984 [physics.ins-det].
- Measurement of the attenuation length of argon scintillation light in the ArDM LAr TPC, ArDM Collaboration, Astropart. Phys. 97 (2018) 186-196 , e-Print: arXiv:1611.02481 [astro-ph.IM].
- The ArDM Liquid Argon Time Projection Chamber at the Canfranc Underground Laboratory: a ton-scale detector for Dark Matter Searches, ArDM Collaboration, JCAP03 (2017) 003, e-Print: arXiv:1612.06375 [physics.ins-det].
- A Noble Gas Detector with Electroluminescence Readout based on an Array of APDs, B. Bourguille et al., JINST 10 (2015) no.12, C12016.
- Status of ArDM-1t: First observations from operation with a full ton-scale liquid argon target, ArDM Collaboration (2015), e-Print: arXiv:1505.02443 [physics.ins-det].
- Development and Characterization of a Multi-APD Xenon Electroluminescence TPC, T. Lux et al.,JINST 10 no.03 (2015) P03008.
- ArDM: first results from underground commissioning, ArDM Collaboration, JINST 8 (2015) C09005.
- DarkSide-50 latest results and future prospects, Vicente Pesudo, Dark Matter 2018: from the smallest to the largest scales, Santander (Spain), June 2018.
- Measuring the 39Ar depletion factor with DArT, Edgar Sánchez García, Dark Matter 2018: from the smallest to the largest scales, Santander (Spain), June 2018.
- Modelling and Forecasting of the 222Rn Radiation Level Time Series at the Canfranc Underground Laboratory, Iván Méndez-Jiménez, Miguel Cárdenas Montes, HAIS 2018, Oviedo (Spain), June 2018.
- Measuring the 39Ar depletion factor with DART, Pablo García Abia, Low-Radioactivity Underground Argon workshop, PNNL (USA), March 2018.
- The CIEMAT-DM group: current activity and plans, Roberto Santorelli, RENATA thematic meeting on Dark Matter @ LSC, Canfranc (Spain), February 2018.
- The DarkSide-20k program: towards the most sensitive Dark Matter detector, Roberto Santorelli, IX CPAN DAYS, Santander (Spain), October 2017.
- First underground run of ArDM and measurement of the attenuation length of the argon scintillation light, and Impact of the positive ion current on large size neutrino detectors and delayed photon emission, Roberto Santorelli, LIDINE 2017, SLAC (USA), September 2017.
- R&D on noble gas detectors for neutrino and direct Dark Matter searches, Edgar Sánchez García, International Summer School on High Energy Physics TAE2017, Benasque (Spain), September 2017.
- Dark Matter search activities of the CIEMAT group, Pablo García Abia, 14th Multidark Consolider Workshop, IFT, Madrid (Spain), May 2017.
- Evaluation of Decision Trees Algorithms for Position Reconstruction in Argon Dark Matter Experiment, Miguel Cárdenas-Montes, Bárbara Montes, Roberto Santorelli, Luciano Romero, HAIS 2016, Seville (Spain), April 2016.
- PhD theses:
- Bárbara Montes Núñez (UCM, April 2016), PhD thesis Analysis of the first underground run and background studies of the Argon Dark Matter experiment. Supervisors: L. Romero and R. Santorelli - Slides of the dissertation.
- MsC theses:
- Carmen Millá (UCM, September 2018), MsC thesis Study of the veto system for the DarkSide-20k experiment. Supervisors: V. Pesudo and L. Romero.
- Irene Jiménez Cuesta (UCM, September 2018), MsC thesis Supernova neutrino detection in DarkSide-20k. Supervisors: R. Santorelli and P. García Abia.
- Iván Méndez Jiménez (U. Seville, July 2017), MsC thesis Learning Applications: Modeling and Forecasting the 222Rn Time Series at the Canfranc Underground Laboratory. Supervisors: M.A. Gutiérrez Naranjo and M. Cárdenas Montes.
- Andrés Salinas Fernández (UAM, September 2017), MsC thesis Neutron background determination in the DarkSide-20k experiment for dark matter direct detection. Supervisors: R. Santorelli and P. García Abia.
- Edgar Sánchez García (UCM, September 2016), MsC thesis Argon and xenon scintillation studies with high pressure gas detectors. Supervisor: R. Santorelli - Slides of the dissertation.
- Bárbara Montes Núñez (UCM, July 2012), MsC thesis Monte Carlo studies about the energy calibration for the Argon Dark Matter experiment. Supervisors: L. Romero and R. Santorelli.
- FPA2017-82647-P (MINECO).
PI: Roberto Santorelli, Luciano Romero.
Title: Dark matter direct search with the ArDM/DarkSide-20k experiments and R&D on argon detector technology.
Budget: 96,800 €.
Validity period: 2018-2019.
- FPA2015-70657-P (MINECO).
PI: Roberto Santorelli, Luciano Romero.
Title: Participation of CIEMAT in the ArDM experiment.
Budget: 53,900 €.
Validity period: 2016-2017.